Close above 590 Target 610
Buy above 586 Tgt 590,595 and 600 SL 581
Sell below 579 Tgt 575 ,570 and 564 SL 583
Close below 333 Target 322/315
Buy above 337 Tgt 340,343 and 347 SL 334
Sell below 333 Tgt 330,326 and 322 SL 336
Close above 626 Target 639/655
Buy above 626 Tgt 632,639 and 646 SL 621
Sell below 619 Tgt 613,604 and 598 SL 624
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for March Month, Intraday Profit of 3.26 Lakh and Positional Profit of 3.71 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586