Close above 536 Target 555
Buy above 535 Tgt 539,544 and 549 SL 531
Sell below 527 Tgt 522,516 and 511 SL 531
Close above 252 Target 263/268
Buy above 254 Tgt 257,260 and 263 SL 251
Sell below 249.5 Tgt 247.7,245 and 242 SL 251
Close above 1045 Target 1086/1111
Buy above 1045 Tgt 1051,1061 and 1078 SL 1035
Sell below 1033 Tgt 1022,1011 and 999 SL 1041
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586