Close below 1051 Target 1021/1000
Buy above 1060 Tgt 1066,1072 and 1080 SL 1055
Sell below 1051 Tgt 1043,1032 and 1021 SL 1058
Close above 296 Target 302/312
Buy above 296 Tgt 298,301 and 304 SL 294
Sell below 292 Tgt 290,287.5 and 285 SL 294
Close above 523 Target 533/544
Buy above 523 Tgt 526,529 and 533 SL 520
Sell below 517 Tgt 514,510 and 505 SL 521
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for April Month, Intraday Profit of 2.69 Lakh and Positional Profit of 7.77 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586