Close above 233 Target 238/241
Buy above 233 Tgt 234.5,236 and 238 SL 231.5
Sell below 231 Tgt 230,228.5 and 227 SL 232
Close below 960 Target 935
Buy above 970 Tgt 977,984 and 991 SL 965
Sell below 960 Tgt 952,946 and 935 SL 965
Close above 251 Target 260
Buy above 251 Tgt 252.5,254 and 256 SL 249.5
Sell below 249 Tgt 247,245 and 241 SL 250
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586