- FII’s bought 2 K contract of Index Future worth 224 cores ,4.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.9 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.70 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty opened with gap up did high of 10227 near our target of 10230,and close above 10155. Bulls till holding 10155 on closing basis can see rally towards 10230/10300/10410. Bearish below 10050 for a move towards 10000/9920. Bulls failed to close above 10155, Now we are in no trade zone between 10155-10050. Break of any side will give a move of 100-150 points easily. Bullish above 10155 for a move towards 10155 for a move towards 10220/10300. Bearish below 10050 for a move towards 10000/9936. As seen in below chart, prices have been respecting gann angles Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:45/2:35. Bank Nifty bulls holding 24250,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.28 core with liquidation of 0.75 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 13.65 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.67 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 62.8 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10400 .10000-10600 CE added 20 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10300. FII sold 1.8 K CE and 2.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 65 K CE and 64 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@58.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE added 2 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10000-10100 PE. FII bought 4.6 K PE and 11.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 46.5 K PE and 36 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 161 cores and DII’s bought 409 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.10
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10114 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10176 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10120 Tgt 10140,10155 and 10180 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10075 Tgt 10040,10020 and 9980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh