Close above 159 Target 165
Buy above 159 Tgt 160,161 and 163 SL 158
Sell below 157 Tgt 156.5,154 and 152 SL 158
Close above 152 Target 157
Buy above 151 Tgt 152,153 and 155 SL 150
Sell below 148.5 Tgt 147,146 and 144 SL 149.5
Close above 293 Target 310
Buy above 292 Tgt 295 ,298 and 302 SL 290
Sell below 287 Tgt 285 ,281 and 277 SL 290
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586