Close above 227 Target 233/238
Buy above 227 Tgt 229,231 and 233 SL 225.5
Sell below 224 Tgt 221.5,219.5 and 216 SL 225.5
Close above 929 Target 958/987
Buy above 929 Tgt 936,945 and 954 SL 924
Sell below 919 Tgt 912,903 and 888 SL 924
Close above 461 Target 480/500
Buy above 457 Tgt 461,466 and 470 SL 453
Sell below 452 Tgt 448,442 and 435 SL 455
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh