Close above 430 Target 444/455
Buy above 430 Tgt 436,440 and 444 SL 425
Sell below 421 Tgt 415,410 and 404 SL 425
Close below 138 Target 132
Buy above 139 Tgt 140,141 and 142 SL 138
Sell below 138 Tgt 136,134.5 and 133 SL 137
Close below 1611 Target 1555
Buy above 1625 Tgt 1636,1650 and 1666 SL 1620
Sell below 1611 Tgt 1600,1585 and 1576 SL 1620
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586