Close above 240 Target 249/254
Buy above 239 Tgt 241,244 and 246 SL 237.5
Sell below 237 Tgt 235,233 and 231 SL 238
Close above 1001 Target 1032/1062
Buy above 998 Tgt 1005,1016 and 1028 SL 993
Sell below 990 Tgt 983,972 and 960 SL 995
Close above 317 Target 326
Buy above 317 Tgt 319,321 and 323 SL 315.5
Sell below 315 Tgt 313,311 and 308 SL 316
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh