Close below 116 Target 111
Buy above 120 Tgt 121,122 and 123 SL 119
Sell below 117.3 Tgt 116,115 and 114 SL 118.5
Close below 138 Target 130
Buy above 140 Tgt 141.5,143 and 145 SL 139
Sell below 138 Tgt 137,135 and 133 SL 139
Close below 411 Target 400/385
Buy above 416 Tgt 420,424 and 428 SL 413
Sell below 411 Tgt 408,403 and 398 SL 414
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586