Close above 265 Target 276
Buy above 262 Tgt 264,266 and 268 SL 260
Sell below 259 Tgt 257 ,255 and 253 SL 261
Close above 1116 Target 1155/1188
Buy above 1116 Tgt 1133,1155 and 1177 SL 1110
Sell below 1005 Tgt 1082 ,1062 and 1050 SL 1111
Close above 921 Target 950/961
Buy above 917 Tgt 923,930 and 940 SL 912
Sell below 908 Tgt 901 ,894 and 883 SL 913
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586