- FII’s sold 18.6 K contract of Index Future worth 1487 cores ,5.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 13.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 7.6 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.97 .Trading Capital Required For New Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need a close above 10470 for a move towards 10512/10556/10610/10666. Bearish below 10430 for a move towards 10368/10320/10276. Confluence of important time cycle date is coming on 02-04 March. High made today was 10428 so we opened below 10430 and did 2 target on downside. As todays low 10324 is important vedic number and we also had time cycle effect so we can see price time squaring, till todays low is held we can rally all the way towards 10470/10512/10555. Bearish below 10323 for a move towards 10270/10190. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:01/2:34. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 06 March
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with addition of 6.9 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.63 lakh , PCR @0.79
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 53.2 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10700 .10000-10700 CE added huge 47.8 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII bought 12.7 K CE and 8.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 79.4 K CE and 57.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10400 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10300 . 10300-10700 PE liquidated 15.9 Lakh in OI so bulls covered major position in 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 13.4 K PE and 669 shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 22.6 K PE and 29.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 366 cores and DII’s sold 154 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.11
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10357 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10481 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10370 Tgt 10390,10410 and 10425 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10350 Tgt 10325,10310 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh