Close above 1776 Target 1800/1820
Buy above 1766 Tgt 1772,1780 and 1790 SL 1762
Sell below 1754 Tgt 1746,1740 and 1730 SL 1760
Close below 222 Target 216/212
Buy above 223.5 Tgt 225,227 and 229 SL 222.5
Sell below 222 Tgt 221,220 and 218 SL 223
Close below 136 Target 132
Buy above 139 Tgt 140,141 and 142 SL 138
Sell below 136 Tgt 134.5,133 and 132 SL 137
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh