Close above 610 Target 631/645
Buy above 602 Tgt 608,614 and 621 SL 598
Sell below 596 Tgt 590,584 and 577 SL 599
Close above 772 Target 799
Buy above 772 Tgt 778,784 and 791 SL 768
Sell below 765 Tgt 757,751 and 744 SL 770
Close above 151 Target 157
Buy above 149.5 Tgt 151,152 and 153 SL 148.8
Sell below 148 Tgt 147,146 and 144 SL 149
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh