Close above 813 Target 843/863
Buy above 806 Tgt 813,820 and 826 SL 801
Sell below 799 Tgt 793,784 and 771 SL 804
Close above 784 Target 800/829
Buy above 784 Tgt 790,797 and 814 SL 779
Sell below 776 Tgt 768,762 and 750 SL 782
Close above 620 Target 644/666
Buy above 618 Tgt 623,629 and 636 SL 614
Sell below 611 Tgt 606,600 and 593 SL 614
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh