Close below 885 Target 843
Buy above 892 Tgt 900,910 and 920 SL 887
Sell below 885 Tgt 879,872 and 863 SL 890
Close above 485 Target 511
Buy above 480 Tgt 484,489 and 495 SL 476
Sell below 472 Tgt 466,461 and 455 SL 476
Close above 103 Target 107/110
Buy above 103 Tgt 104,105 and 107 SL 102
Sell below 101 Tgt 100,99 and 98 SL 102
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh