Close above 603 Target 633
Buy above 603 Tgt 609,615 and 621 SL 599
Sell below 597 Tgt 592,587 and 581 SL 601
Close above 621 Target 644/665
Buy above 619 Tgt 623,627 and 633 SL 616
Sell below 612 Tgt 608,603 and 595 SL 616
Close above 127 Target 131/136
Buy above 127 Tgt 128,129 and 130 SL 126
Sell below 125 Tgt 124,123 and 122 SL 126
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh