Close above 253 Target 259/264
Buy above 251 Tgt 253,255 and 257 SL 249.5
Sell below 248 Tgt 246,244 and 241 SL 249.5
Close above 737 Target 766/785
Buy above 737 Tgt 742,751 and 766 SL 732
Sell below 727 Tgt 722,711 and 700 SL 732
Close above 1300 Target 1347/1370
Buy above 1302 Tgt 1310,1323 and 1347 SL 1292
Sell below 1286 Tgt 1273,1260 and 1244 SL 1292
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh