Close above 212 Target 220/225
Buy above 212 Tgt 214,216 and 219 SL 210.5
Sell below 210 Tgt 208.5,206 and 203 SL 211.3
Close above 745 Target 779/800
Buy above 743 Tgt 750,760 and 772 SL 735
Sell below 732 Tgt 725,714 and 700 SL 737
Close above 233 Target 239/244
Buy above 231 Tgt 233,236 and 239 SL 229.5
Sell below 229 Tgt 227.5,225 and 222 SL 230.3
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh