Close below 335 Target 320
Buy above 340 Tgt 343,346 and 349 SL 337
Sell below 335 Tgt 332,329 and 326 SL 337
Close below 985 Target 958/921
Buy above 998 Tgt 1007,1015 and 1023 SL 995
Sell below 991 Tgt 985,976 and 966 SL 996
Close below 245 Target 233/225
Buy above 246.5 Tgt 248,251 and 253 SL 245.5
Sell below 245 Tgt 243,241 and 239 SL 246
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh