Close below 551 Target 532/521
Buy above 556 Tgt 560,564 and 570 SL 552
Sell below 550 Tgt 545,540 and 535 SL 554
Close below 666 Target 632
Buy above 673 Tgt 678,683 and 688 SL 669
Sell below 666 Tgt 660,653 and 644 SL 670
Close below 225 Target 219/212
Buy above 230 Tgt 233,236 and 239 SL 228
Sell below 227 Tgt 225,223 and 221 SL 228.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh