- FII’s bought 8.6 K contract of Index Future worth 626 cores ,950 Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.7 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 6.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.73 .How to stay grounded in Trading.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis We are still holding time cycle low of 10302 also unable to cross the time cycle high 10490 s0 we are in sideways zone. Bullish above 10410 for a move towards 10470/10512/10570. Bearish below 10350 for a move towards 10300/10240. Low made was 10349 so we are still in sideways zone as we are not able to to break the time cycle low and high. We are doing more of time correction rather than price correction . We have expiry today break of 10340 can see fast move towards 10280/10224. Bullish above 10410 for a move towards 10470/10512/10570. Any close below 10224 can see fast down move towards 10123/10090/10000.Today is another important time cycle date, good move will be seen in nifty in coming 2 days. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:45/1:30. Bank Nifty Feb Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 core with liquidation of 3.19 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.27 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.57 lakh , PCR @0.87
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 47.6 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE liquidated 25 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10400-10500. FII sold 1.6 K CE and 64 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 19.3 K CE and 9.9 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10300 PE OI@65.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10350 followed by 10300 . 10300-10600 PE added 19 Lakh in OI so bulls minor position in 10300-10400 PE. FII sold 7 K PE and 8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 76.6 K PE and 52.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1214 cores and DII’s bought 1375 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.71
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10373 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10441 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10390 Tgt 10410,10444 and 10477 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10350 Tgt 10320,10295 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 10484
Lower End of Expiry: 10310
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh