- FII’s sold 7.1 K contract of Index Future worth 554 cores ,148 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.72. Picking Tops and Bottoms: Does it Helps Trader ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis 10611-10620 is an important zone as per price levels and 04 Feb is again an important trend change date so we can see possible price time squaring if 10623 is held in next 2 sessions. If we close below 10611 the fall can get extended towards 10531/10425. Hope traders enjoyed the fall which went as per our plan. Bullish above 10730 for a move towards 10780/10832. Bearish below 10700 for a move towards 10621/10576/10520/10470/10410. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:10/1:25. Nifty made low today 10587 near 10610-620 near the minor trend change date suggesting we have the price time squaring till today’s low is held, Bullish above 10680 for a move towards 10730/10800. Bearish below 10570 for a move towards 10512/10410. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:01/2:23. Bank Nifty does Price Time Squaring,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.19 core with liquidation of 9.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 300 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.89 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.78 lakh , PCR @0.73
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 45.6 Lakh, resistance at 10900 followed by 11000 .10500-11500 CE added 20 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11000-10800 so resistance at higher end. FII sold 4K CE and 10.6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 41.3 K CE and 1.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@60.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10600 . 10500-11500 PE liquidated 16 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10800-11000 PE. FII bought 17.8 K PE and 1.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 42.9 K PE and 53.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1264 cores and DII’s bought 1163 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.06
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10668 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10985 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10656 Tgt 10680,10702 and 10730 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10640 Tgt 10610,10587 and 10550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh