Close above 230 Target 239
Buy above 229 Tgt 230.5,232 and 236 SL 227.5
Sell below 226 Tgt 224,222 and 220 SL 227.5
Close above 1360 Target 1421/1455
Buy above 1360 Tgt 1375,1390 and 1420 SL 1350
Sell below 1340 Tgt 1322,1310 and 1290 SL 1351
Close above 1886 Target 1920/1950
Buy above 1882 Tgt 1895,1911 and 1930 SL 1875
Sell below 1872 Tgt 1862,1850 and 1838 SL 1878
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh