Close above 151 Target 157/162
Buy above 151 Tgt 153,155 and 157 SL 149.9
Sell below 149 Tgt 147,145 and 143 SL 150
Close above 377 Target 385/400
Buy above 377 Tgt 381,385 and 389 SL 374
Sell below 370 Tgt 366 ,362 and 355 SL 374
Close above 395 Target 411/421
Buy above 395 Tgt 399,405 and 411 SL 390
Sell below 389 Tgt 385,380 and 376 SL 393
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh