Close above 176 Target 184/193
Buy above 172 Tgt 175,178 and 181 SL 171
Sell below 169 Tgt 167,165 and 162 SL 171
Close above 498 Target 521
Buy above 493 Tgt 498,504 and 510 SL 490
Sell below 488 Tgt 484,480 and 472 SL 491
Close below 485 Target 464
Buy above 488 Tgt 492,496 and 500 SL 486
Sell below 485 Tgt 481,477 and 474 SL 487
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh