Close above 396 Target 411
Buy above 396 Tgt 399,404 and 411 SL 392
Sell below 391 Tgt 387,383 and 377 SL 394
Close above 754 Target 792
Buy above 755 Tgt 761,771 and 780 SL 749
Sell below 744 Tgt 736,727 and 718 SL 749
Close above 1296 Target 1333/1369
Buy above 1296 Tgt 1304,1315 and 1326 SL 1288
Sell below 1282 Tgt 1273,1260 and 1244 SL 1290
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh