Close above 562 Target 583
Buy above 559 Tgt 563,568 and 573 SL 556
Sell below 552 Tgt 547,542 and 538 SL 555
Close above 421 Target 441
Buy above 418 Tgt 421,425 and 429 SL 415
Sell below 414 Tgt 411 ,408 and 404 SL 417
Tata Motors DVR
Close above 244 Target 252/257
Buy above 244 Tgt 247,249 and 252 SL 242
Sell below 240 Tgt 238 ,236 and 233 SL 242
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh