Close above 593 Target 610
Buy above 590 Tgt 595 ,600 and 606 SL 586
Sell below 584 Tgt 580,576 and 572 SL 588
Close above 432 Target 441/453
Buy above 432 Tgt 436,441 and 446 SL 428
Sell below 426 Tgt 422,418 and 413 SL 429
Close above 615 Target 631/644
Buy above 615 Tgt 619 ,625 and 631 SL 611
Sell below 608 Tgt 604,600 and 593 SL 612
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh