Close above 466 Target 484/501
Buy above 463 Tgt 466,469 and 474 SL 460
Sell below 458 Tgt 454,450 and 446 SL 461
Close above 346 Target 361/377
Buy above 346 Tgt 350,354 and 358 SL 343
Sell below 341 Tgt 337,334 and 331 SL 344
Close above 144 Target 149/152
Buy above 144 Tgt 146,148 and 151 SL 142.5
Sell below 141 Tgt 139.5,137 and 135 SL 142.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh