Close above 585 Target 610
Buy above 584 Tgt 590,596 and 604 SL 581
Sell below 579 Tgt 575,568 and 560 SL 582
Close above 165 Target 173/178
Buy above 164 Tgt 165,166.2 and 168 SL 163
Sell below 162 Tgt 160.5,159.2 and 158 SL 163
Close above 572 Target 597/610
Buy above 572 Tgt 576,581 and 587 SL 568
Sell below 565 Tgt 561,555 and 547 SL 568
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh