Close above 101 Target 107/111
Buy above 101 Tgt 102,103 and 104.5 SL 100
Sell below 99.5 Tgt 98.5,97 and 96 SL 100.2
Close above 180 Target 190/199
Buy above 179 Tgt 182,185 and 188 SL 177.5
Sell below 175 Tgt 173,171 and 169 SL 176.5
Close below 1155 Target 1111
Buy above 1168 Tgt 1180,1195 and 1210 SL 1162
Sell below 1155 Tgt 1145,1136 and 1127 SL 1162
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh