Close above 62 Target 66
Buy above 62 Tgt 62.5,63 and 64 SL 61.5
Sell below 61 Tgt 60,59 and 58 SL 61.5
Close above 555 Target 576
Buy above 553 Tgt 556,561 and 565 SL 549
Sell below 547 Tgt 543,539 and 534 SL 550
Close below 1025 Target 998/976
Buy above 1036 Tgt 1043,1049 and 1058 SL 1031
Sell below 1025 Tgt 1018,1006 and 998 SL 1031
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh