Close above 923 Target 966/999
Buy above 913 Tgt 920,930 and 950 SL 915
Sell below 898 Tgt 890,880 and 870 SL 907
Close above 511 Target 532/555
Buy above 510 Tgt 515 ,520 and 525 SL 506
Sell below 505 Tgt 500,495 and 488 SL 508
Close above 396 Target 411/423
Buy above 396 Tgt 400,404 and 408 SL 393
Sell below 391 Tgt 388,383 and 377 SL 394
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh