Close above 203 Target 212
Buy above 203 Tgt 205,207 and 210 SL 201
Sell below 200 Tgt 198,196 and 193 SL 201
Close below 776 Target 751/730
Buy above 794 Tgt 801,812 and 823 SL 789
Sell below 785 Tgt 776,757 and 749 SL 791
Close above 648 Target 666/676
Buy above 643 Tgt 648,655 and 666 SL 639
Sell below 638 Tgt 632,625 and 618 SL 641
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh