- FII’s bought 2.2 K contract of Index Future worth 205 cores ,3.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.3. The Radical Power of Humility
- As Discussed in Last Analysis So Bulls holding 10490 can move towards 10630/10700. Range of 10570-600 will be a strong supply zone so caution is advised on this range . Bearish below 10450 for a move towards 10370/10300. Bulls rallied 200 points from the time cycle low of 10410 and did the target of 10630 and also closed above the crucial range of 10570-600 zone. This zone will act as strong support for the market. Till Bulls are holding 10570 we can rally all the way till 10800-10814 by January end. Bearish below 10550 for a move towards 10480/10400. Bank Nifty does 25760 holding time cycle low,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.63 core with addition of 10.4 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.94 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.76 lakh , PCR @1.01
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 35 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10300-10800 CE liquidated 6.1 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10600-10700 . FII bought 24 K CE and 8 CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 23.3 K CE and 45.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10400 PE OI@64.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10100-10800 PE added 36 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10500-10400 PE. FII bought 15.1 K PE and 6.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 62.9 K PE and 26.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 692 cores and DII’s bought 206 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.49
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10625 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10532. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10632 Tgt 10650,10670 and 10690 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10610 Tgt 10595,10570 and 10540(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh