- FII’s sold 21.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1804 cores ,3.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92. 4 Short Stories that Will Change the Way You Think
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10794 in morning hours, but quickly recovered spent most of the day over 10815 and that we got the big rally for the move towards 10890. Now till we are closing above 10890 we can head towards 10970-11050. Bearish below 10790 for a move towards 10720/10650. 21 Jan is again very important time cycle date. 10970 done today and now waiting for the psychological number of 10996 above which we can rally till 11100. Bulls can take fresh position above 11000 for a move towards 11100. Bearish below 10881 for a move towards 10830/10770. We were able to capture the whole move from 10600 till 11000, beauty of gann price time analysis. Bank Nifty does 27000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.78 core with liquidation of 28.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it and rallied 300 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.31 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.38 lakh , PCR @1.02
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 51.1 Lakh, resistance at 11000 followed by 11100 .10800-11000 CE liquidated 32 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10800-11000 . FII sold 5.1 K CE and 265 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 15.2 K CE and 14.9 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10800 PE [email protected] having the highest OI strong support at 10800 followed by 10900 . 10500-11000 PE added 2.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10800-10900 PE, still strong base at 10800. FII sold 7.5 K PE and 28.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 37.6 K PE and 6.4 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 1567 cores and DII’s sold 461 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.87
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10923 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10647. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10975 Tgt 11000,11034 and 11060 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10935 Tgt 10906,10870 and 10850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh