- FII’s sold 2.4 K contract of Index Future worth 217 cores ,8.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 10.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 19.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 3.2. Option Trading Strategy for Union Budget 2018
- As Discussed in Last Analysis As we have time cycle on 25 Jan so plan remains Long above 11100 for a move towards 11202/11255/11308/11415. Bearish below 10992 for a move towards 10887/10783. Low made today was 11075 as soon as 11100 was broken bulls took nifty towards 11171 but failed to achieve our target of 11202 which is also gann angle resistance as shown in below chart,As close is above 11100 so bulls have upperhand and can move towards our target of 11202/11255/11308/11415. Bearish below 10992 for a move towards 10887/10783. Bank Nifty bulls close above gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.55 core with addition of 0.07 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.19 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.07 lakh , PCR @0.96
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 24.6 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .10500-11500 CE added 7 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11400-11500. FII bought 12.5 K CE and 7.2 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 56.8 K CE and 30.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11000 followed by 10900 . 10500-11500 PE added 43.4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10800-11000 PE. FII bought 24.7 K PE and 17.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 76.1 K PE and 74.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 291 cores and DII’s bought 90 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.58
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11148 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11111, Low made today was 11080 near our TC level and bounced 100 points. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11133 Tgt 11150,11175 and 11200 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11111 Tgt 11080,11050 and 11030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh