Close above 134 Target 139/144
Buy above 134.5 Tgt 136.2,137.5 and 139 SL 133.5
Sell below 133 Tgt 132,131 and 129 SL 134
Close below 1130 Target 1080
Buy above 1140 Tgt 1150,1160 and 1170 SL 1133
Sell below 1130 Tgt 1120,1111 and 1102 SL 1135
Close above 273 Target 279/285
Buy above 270 Tgt 272.5,274 and 276 SL 268.5
Sell below 267 Tgt 265,263 and 260 SL 268.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh