Close above 387 Target 399/412
Buy above 387 Tgt 390,393 and 396 SL 385
Sell below 383 Tgt 380,377 and 374 SL 385
Close above 954 Target 998
Buy above 954 Tgt 960,966 and 973 SL 949
Sell below 946 Tgt 940,933 and 925 SL 950
Close below 232 Target 225/220
Buy above 234 Tgt 236,239 and 242 SL 233
Sell below 232 Tgt 229,227 and 225 SL 233
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh