Close above 766 Target 806/843
Buy above 766 Tgt 772,780 and 790 SL 760
Sell below 758 Tgt 750,735 and 725 SL 763
Close above 427 Target 443
Buy above 427 Tgt 430,433 and 437 SL 424
Sell below 422 Tgt 419,416 and 411 SL 424
Close above 1490 Target 1536/1596
Buy above 1485 Tgt 1500,1520 and 1555 SL 1473
Sell below 1458 Tgt 1445,1420 and 1400 SL 1470
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for January Month, Intraday Profit of 5.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.46 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh