Close above 615 Target 632/645
Buy above 615 Tgt 620,627 and 633 SL 611
Sell below 609 Tgt 605,600 and 593 SL 612
Close above 487 Target 501/521
Buy above 487 Tgt 490,495 and 501 SL 484
Sell below 481 Tgt 477,473 and 468 SL 483
Close above 555 Target 576
Buy above 555 Tgt 559,564 and 569 SL 552
Sell below 550 Tgt 546,542 and 538 SL 553
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for December Month, Intraday Profit of 2.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.01 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh