- FII’s bought 3.8 K contract of Index Future worth 220 cores ,11.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.4 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 27.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.2. Just Do It
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty opened at 10263 and tanked to 10074 in 5 mins, very few traders would have been able to capture this move, but important this is technical work in all market condition. Price rallied from one angle to another angle but failed to above above 10410, Bulls need close above 10410 for a march towards 10490/10525. Bearish below 10350 for a move towards 10300/10250. Low made today was 10406 and prices rallied towards 10472 higher end of gann angle, price move swiftly from 1 gann angle to another. Now bulls need close above 10490 for the next leg of upmove towards 10525/10580. Bearish below 10410 for a move towards 10323/10250. Time cycle trend change date is tomorrow so trade cautiously.I will not be updating technical analysis till 27 Dec. Bank Nifty does 25720 ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with addition of 0.76 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5 Lakh core with total contract traded at 3.13 lakh , PCR @1.18
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 62.5Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10450 .10100-10600 CE liquidated 2.2 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10300-10300 . FII bought 4.8 K CE and 4.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 60.8 K CE and 2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000. 10000-10600 PE added 49 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 1.3 K PE and 2.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 99.7 K PE and 59.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 407 cores and DII’s bought 357.40 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.04
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10442 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10256. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10472 Tgt 10490,10520 and 10550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10450 Tgt 10420,10400 and 10380 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh