Close above 132 Target 137
Buy above 131.5 Tgt 132.4,133.7 and 134.7 SL 130.8
Sell below 130.5 Tgt 130 ,129.2 and 128 SL 131.2
Close above 631 Target 653
Buy above 627 Tgt 632,636 and 641 SL 623
Sell below 619 Tgt 613 ,606 and 598 SL 623
Close above 651 Target 676
Buy above 646 Tgt 653,660 and 666 SL 642
Sell below 640 Tgt 635 ,628 and 620 SL 644
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.