Close above 312 Target 323
Buy above 312 Tgt 315,318 and 321 SL 310
Sell below 309 Tgt 307,305 and 301 SL 311
Close above 805 Target 843
Buy above 803 Tgt 808 ,813 and 820 SL 799
Sell below 797 Tgt 793,788 and 780 SL 801
Close above 425 Target 441/466
Buy above 423 Tgt 426,429 and 435 SL 420
Sell below 417 Tgt 412 ,408 and 404 SL 420
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.