Close below 147 Target 141
Buy above 149 Tgt 151,153 and 155 SL 148
Sell below 147.5 Tgt 146,144 and 142 SL 148.5
Close above 377 Target 390
Buy above 376 Tgt 379,383 and 387 SL 373
Sell below 371 Tgt 368,364 and 360 SL 374
Close below 986 Target 953
Buy above 994 Tgt 1000,1010 and 1021 SL 989
Sell below 986 Tgt 980,972 and 964 SL 982
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.