Close above 235 Target 243/248
Buy above 235 Tgt 237,240 and 243 SL 233
Sell below 231 Tgt 229,227 and 224 SL 233
Close above 1010 Target 1056
Buy above 1010 Tgt 1020,1032 and 1042 SL 1005
Sell below 1000 Tgt 993,985 and 977 SL 1005
Close above 930 Target 960
Buy above 927 Tgt 933,938 and 943 SL 924
Sell below 919 Tgt 913,904 and 898 SL 923
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.