Close above 525 Target 549
Buy above 522 Tgt 526,532 and 537 SL 519
Sell below 517 Tgt 512 ,508 and 504 SL 520
Close above 313 Target 324
Buy above 313 Tgt 315,317 and 320 SL 311/5
Sell below 310 Tgt 307 ,305 and 301 SL 311.5
Close above 414 Target 436
Buy above 412 Tgt 417,421 and 425 SL 409
Sell below 407 Tgt 404 ,401 and 397 SL 409
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.