Close above 743 Target 777
Buy above 742 Tgt 751,761 and 771 SL 738
Sell below 731 Tgt 721,711 and 701 SL 735
Close below 400 Target 385/377
Buy above 406 Tgt 411,416 and 420 SL 403
Sell below 400 Tgt 396,391 and 385 SL 403
Close below 360 Target 343
Buy above 365 Tgt 368,374 and 379 SL 362
Sell below 360 Tgt 355,352 and 348 SL 363
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.