Close above 600 Target 623/639
Buy above 600 Tgt 606,611 and 616 SL 597
Sell below 595 Tgt 591,586 and 581 SL 598
Close above 921 Target 953/966
Buy above 916 Tgt 923,934 and 945 SL 910
Sell below 908 Tgt 900,889 and 878 SL 913
Close above 666 Target 699/720
Buy above 666 Tgt 671,680 and 688 SL 661
Sell below 657 Tgt 650,642 and 633 SL 662
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 5.54 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.35 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.